Thursday, November 25, 2021

Just Thank You


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank You. That’s all I came to say.
Just thank You, Lord, thank You.
This life has been a rocky walk,
But You have led me through.
 
You’ve lifted me up from the ground
And set me back on track
More times than I care to mention.
You’ve always had my back.
 
There have been times I’ve told You, “No!
I’ve got this on my own.”
Yet, when it crumbled in my hand,
I did not stand alone.
 
You loved me before I was born,
And through my rowdy years.
You’ve loved me through the ups and downs,
The laughter and the tears.
 
I lived through enough long, dark nights
I shouldn’t have lived through,
That I know where to place my thanks.
They all belong to You.
 
So, Thank You, Lord, with all my heart,
Battered though it may be.
You are my way, my truth, my life,
Thank You for loving me.
 
John 14:6
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment