Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Greater Than Faith


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It wasn’t faith or prophecy
That redeemed us from sin
Though both have value, without doubt,
In the vast world of men,
 
But it was loved that paid the price.
For Christ so loved the world
He stepped down from heaven’s bright throne
With loving grace unfurled.
 
Though I can take the tallest peak
And hurl it to sea,
A faith that strong will serve me ill,
If there’s no love in me.
 
Lord, I will stand strong in the faith
With which You fill my soul,
But I know that it is Your love
That truly makes me whole.
 
1 Corinthians 13:2
If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment