Tuesday, November 23, 2021

In Your Hands


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sometimes I pray in anguished fear
For one who is in pain.
Pleading, as tears spill from my eyes,
That You’d heal them again.
 
Why is it that I still forget,
Or fail to understand,
You love them even more than I.
They’re engraved on Your hand.
 
You will not forget who they are.
How precious is the grace
That loves us infinitely more
Than our minds can embrace.
 
A love that formed them in the womb
And knows what life has planned,
Will not relinquish those He holds
Engraved upon His hand.
 
Lord, I will still pray for Your Grace,
That’s what loving hearts do,
But I will know they’re in good hands
When I give them to You.
 
Isaiah 49:16
See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me.

No comments:

Post a Comment