Thursday, December 3, 2020

The Lord Is Good


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I give my heart and soul to You
Without reserve or pause,
For, by Your Grace I was redeemed
When I was a lost cause.
 
You took me from the life I knew,
And much to my delight,
You led me through the dark valley
Into life in Your Light.
 
You taught me how to stand in faith
Despite what life brings me.
Though all my fears may rise in rage,
Your grace will calm that sea.  
 
I call upon You in the night
Because You named each star,
Yet You wrote my name in Your hand,
Because that’s how You are.
 
I love You with my heart and soul,
You are my truth, my light.
I’ll never be worthy of You,
But You’ve set my soul right.
 
Psalm 107:1
Let the Redeemed of the Lord Say So
Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment