Sunday, December 6, 2020

Tears and Memories


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The memories of loved ones lost
Have filled my thoughts today.
It seems as if each place I turned
I found them in my way.
 
I really didn’t mind, at first.
The joyful memories
Came flooding back into my heart
Like a warm summer breeze.
 
But each one reminded me of
The grief that I had known,
Until the breeze became a gale,
And I was tossed and blown.
 
I know that these days will happen,
Life can leave us forlorn.
Yet, I found comfort in knowing
That those lost, are re-born.
 
So, I will dry these pointless tears
Knowing You’ll see me through
Until I stand with them again
In lifting praise to You!
 
John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment