Monday, December 21, 2020

Balance and Faith


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I try to keep my balance, Lord,
In all that I must do,
But more often than not I fail
To truly follow through.
 
I let myself get sidetracked by
The little things in life
Until they grow out of control
And become pain and strife.
 
When all I really need to do
Is keep my eyes on You,
Walk in Your peace, and hold to faith
As each storm passes through.
 
For storms will come, no matter what,
Though we rage or rejoice,
But how we face the storms in life
Is where we make our choice,
 
So I’ll get back to balancing,
And do it faithfully,
That when the next storm blows my way
I’ll make You proud of me.
 
2 Corinthians 5:6-7
So we are always of good courage. We know that while we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord, for we walk by faith, not by sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment