Thursday, November 12, 2020

Stacking Up Treasure


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I’m stacking up my treasure, Lord,
Gathered up since my birth,
The many treasures I’ve stored up
In my time here on earth.
 
The Truth You’ve taught me in this life,
And Faith that’s kept me strong,
The sacrifice that redeemed me
From all that I’ve done wrong.
 
The quiet moments that I loved,
All the laughter and tears
Are stacking up for me to count,
Collected through the years.
 
The friends who made my life better,
The family I cherish,
All memories that I will keep,
Treasure that won’t perish.
 
The Mercy that I don’t deserve,
The Grace that I still need,
The love enduring that You give
Without making me plead.
 
All of these treasures, Lord, and more
I’m stacking up on earth
The blessings You’ve poured into me
Since You called me to birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment