Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Going As Planned - Re-posted

Each day I understand anew
How truly great you are;
Each moment is a miracle,
There’s joy in every scar.
 
Each pain will pass, each new day dawns
With promise in its hand.
Although I may not see it yet,
It’s all going as planned.
 
Each day I understand you more;
Your love, Your boundless grace,
The firm hand that moves me along
When stuck too long in place. 
 
The road I travel has its hills,
It has its valleys, too,
But up or down, easy or tough
I’ve learned you’ll see me through.
 
I have a long way yet to go,
And much still to endure.
I’m not sure what each day will bring,
But, of your love, I’m sure. 
 
Proverbs 9:10
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment