Friday, March 13, 2015

To Rest a Bit


Oh Lord, I’m weary once again
And I must call on You
For strength enough to finish up
That which You’d have me do.
 
I am Your servant still, Oh Lord,
But I feel my strength wane.
I must rely on Your strong arm
To lift me once again.
 
I’ll only rest a little while
Beside the still water,
Then, with Your arm to lean upon,
I’ll find the strength to stir.
 
I’ll rise again and set my hand
To serve You with glad heart,
For, once renewed, I’m anxious to
Joyfully do my part.
 
Isaiah 40:28-29
Do you not know? Have you not heard?
The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom.
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment