Monday, March 9, 2015

Night Watch


Are you watching me tonight?
I’m feeling lost down here,
I need to hear your voice again,
Whispering in my ear.
 
Oh Lord when I am feeling small
And lost within the night
I call out to You in the hope
That I will see Your light.
 
I know that You are watching me
And I try not fear,
But when the night is closing in
My thoughts aren’t always clear.
 
I let them wander in the dark
Where all my troubles lie
And when I call them back to me
They seem to multiply.
 
So, Lord, please whisper to Your child
And tell me that You’re here.
There is no comfort in the night
Like Your voice in my ear.

Psalm 91:4-5 
He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day,

No comments:

Post a Comment