Monday, March 30, 2015

Hello Again!


Hello again! It’s just me, Lord.
I want to say good night,
To thank You for the day I had,
And for making things right.
 
You took the chaos of the day
And filled it with Your Grace,
Thus helping me to not get lost
Within the hectic pace.
 
You showed me blessings in the day
That I’d not thought to see
With all the scurrying about
That kept me so busy.
 
I saw the sunrise kiss the trees,
And mist soft as a sigh.
I watched wild geese fly home at dusk
Across a cloudless sky.
 
I saw the evening settle in,
The lights across the bay
Reflecting on the dark water
In their bright, cheery way.
 
And all the myriad of stars
With which You light the night
Seemed to wink as if they could share
Their own secret delight.
 
Oh yes, Lord, at first all I saw
Was chaos, disarray,
But then You helped me realize
All the joy on display.

No comments:

Post a Comment