Saturday, November 22, 2014

Such is His Love


I used to think that all my sin
Might turn His heart from me,
But, when He died and rose again,
He proved that could not be.
 
I was afraid that all I’d done
Would cause Him so much shame
That He would turn away from me
And never speak my name.
 
Instead, He sought me in my sin
And spoke to me of Grace.
He said He would not give me up
Or turn from me His face.
 
In fact, He made it clear to me,
No matter where I run,
He’ll find me and He’ll love me still,
Despite all I have done.
 
So I am now convinced of this,
There’s no place I might be,
That God won’t find me, when I call.
Such is His love for me.
 
Romans 8:38-39  
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment