Friday, April 14, 2023

To Find Your Peace


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hit that moment in each day
When all I want is peace.
I want the world to go away,
And all the noise to cease.
 
I want to hear only the sounds
of birdsong in the air
And forgo all the chaos that
Seems to be everywhere.
 
I want to sit in Your stillness,
Let go of stress and strain,
Until that perfect peace of Yours
Is all that will remain.
 
That peace is sometimes hard to find,
A lost and fading wraith,
But I know You will help my find
My mustard seed of faith
 
And, with that faith, I’ll find the peace
I need to hold onto,
The peace that heals my weary soul,
The peace that lives in You.
 
2 Corinthians 4:16
So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment