Saturday, April 8, 2023

And On Shabbat...


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The sky darkened, the whole world paused,
Even heaven stood still,
When on the cross, for all my sins,
He did His father’s will.
 
And now I wait beneath the moon,
His blood still on my hand,
Trying to comprehend a love
Too great to understand.
 
The sacrifice He made for me
Has made the broken whole,
And though His blood is on my hand
His grace is on my soul.
 
So, I will wait, in patient faith,
Beneath the darkened moon.
For though I cannot see Him now,
I know He’ll be here soon.
 
Luke 23: 54-56
It was the day of Preparation, and the Sabbath was beginning. The women who had come with him from Galilee followed and saw the tomb and how his body was laid. Then they returned and prepared spices and ointments. On the Sabbath they rested according to the commandment.

No comments:

Post a Comment