Sunday, July 3, 2022

Plans and Blessings



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I do so many things, Oh Lord,
That quickly go awry,
No matter how well I may plan
Nor how hard I may try.

And each time I call out to You
To ask You, again, “why”,
I always hear love in Your voice
As You give Your reply…

 “Don’t worry when things go amiss,
I’m standing right near by.
My strength is yours, such is the love
That binds us, you and I.“

Therefore, my friends, should you be caught
In my plans gone awry,
Just know you’re sharing my blessings
And lift your praises high.

2 Corinthians 12:9 
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

No comments:

Post a Comment