Thursday, June 9, 2022

Prayers and Restoration


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Reconnecting with Your Grace,
The best part of each day,
Is what keeps my feet on the path
Along the twisted way.
 
I don’t know where each day will lead,
But I know You’ll be there
To shelter me beneath Your wing
Whatever I must bear.
 
I feel Your hand holding me up
Your voice, soft in my ear,
And I can take another step
Knowing that You are near.
 
Despite knowing that You are there
With love that will not cease,
When I connect with You in prayer
You flood me with Your peace.
 
You lift the worries from my mind,
The sorrows from my heart,
Restoring and renewing all
That this world’s torn apart.
 
Psalm 51:12
Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment