Saturday, August 15, 2020

Please Keep Watch

 
Lord, please keep watch on those tonight
Who keep watch over me,
And those whose lives are on the line
That I might still live free.

Lord, please help those who wander lost
Hopeless, condemned to roam,
And help them find shelter in You
That they might know they’re home.

Lord, please lift up the weary ones,
Each hungry, broken soul,
And help them find the Bread of Life
That heals and makes them whole.

Lord, please help those who’ve gone astray,
Yet still believe they’re right,
And turn them from the arrogance
That blinds them to the light.

Lord, please help those that I hold dear,
Those precious to my life,
And also those I don’t yet know
That struggle though great strife.

I lift these prayers to You, Oh Lord,
For these things I can’t do.
I’ll work to do all that I can
And give the rest to You!

No comments:

Post a Comment