Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Psalm 23:5-6

 
Psalm 23:5-6
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

I used to think that was grace was meant
For those better than me.
I never thought that, by Your Love,
Such a blessed life could be.

But You have given me a life
Far better than my due
And I give praise and credit, Lord,
For all my gifts, to You.

While life will grow hard, once again,
That is as it should be,
But I have come to understand
Your Grace will still bless me.

You’ve lifted me above my doubts,
Blessed me despite my fears,
And I will praise Your holy name
Through the eternal years.

No comments:

Post a Comment