Saturday, February 25, 2017

The New Day Dawns


Oh Lord, the day still lies ahead,
Who knows what it will bring,
But I will rise and face this day,
My heart a joyful spring.
 
Oh Lord, last night was filled with doubts,
The darkness snared my mind.
Yet, when I reached out in my fear,
Your Grace was all I’d find.
 
I felt You calm each fear that rose
And offer me Your Grace,
That I might rise within the dawn,
Your peace upon my face.
 
Oh Lord, the night is well past now,
My heart is filled with light
And I will face what today brings
With a heart free and bright.
 
Psalm 119:147-148
I rise before dawn and cry for help; I have put my hope in your word.
My eyes stay open through the watches of the night, that I may meditate on your promises.

The joyful photo was a gift from CS, it is her morning view this time of year. What a wonderful way to rise and shine!'

No comments:

Post a Comment