Saturday, February 4, 2017

Fear and Faith


I feel the panic setting in,
I don’t know what to do.
The only hope that I have left
Is to rely on you.
 
I’m doing all that I can do,
But that is not enough
And, looking at what lies ahead,
The way seems mighty rough.
 
I know that tough times find us all
And mine aren’t all that bad
The path that many have to walk
Is far worse than I’ve had.
 
I say the words, I try the walk,
But my faith is so slight
That I’m not sure I’ll make it through
The next round in this fight.
 
There is no path, where I must go,
That does not cause me doubt,
But I must go, and I’ll do so
Knowing You’ll bring me out
 
So, Lord, I’m asking for Your Grace,
Please intercede again
And help me through the troubles that
Fall outside of my plan.
 
The problems that I can’t control
And those that cause me fear,
Are all within Your loving hand.
I need to know You’re near.

No comments:

Post a Comment