Thursday, September 29, 2016

The Path Ahead


The road lies dark before me, Lord,
The sun is at my back.
I’m frightened of what lies in wait
Upon that darkened track.
 
There’s so much that can go wrong now,
As I near the path’s end,
And I have no way of knowing
What’s just around the bend.
 
The fear of facing it alone,
With no one to help me,
Has me frozen upon the path
And shaking tearfully.
 
But I know that I must walk on,
The road must be followed.
So my doubts must be put aside
And all my fears swallowed.
 
I’ll say a prayer before I start
And step toward the shade.
The sun may not seem to shine there,
But it’s a path You’ve made.
 
So, I will step out on the way,
With lightness in my stride,
For though the sun is behind me,
Your Son is by my side!
 
Luke 24:15
As they talked and discussed these things with each other, Jesus himself came up and walked along with them

This is another wonderful vacation photo from ATF! I love that she takes so many with us in mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment