Tuesday, September 27, 2016

One Baptism


John called them into the water
That they might start anew.
He called them and they answered him,
But they came seeking You.  
 
Today I stand upon a shore
Where still waters flow deep,
And pray that promised redemption’s
A promise You’ll still keep.
 
For I have wandered far in sin,
Made many a poor choice,
But then I heard a call to come
And I’ve answered that voice.
 
I turned from the world I have known
Because You called my name.
And now I stand here by the shore
In all my guilt and shame.
 
I don’t think there’s water enough
To wash them from my soul,
But in Your love, is redemption
Enough to make me whole.
 
So I stand ready, on this shore
To start my life anew,
Baptized, not by its cold waters,
But by my faith in You.
 
Ephesians 4:4-6 
There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

Another vacation photo from ATF! I'm sure enjoying her vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment