Thursday, October 8, 2015

Wait and Pray















Oh Lord, the day was endless fear,
Chaos was at its core,
And as each rush of fear would pass
I’d be faced with one more.

But I stood fast, face to The Light,
Believing to my soul
That God would bring me through this day
And leave me strong and whole.

These days of turmoil beat at me,
But they can’t touch my heart.
For they are just moments that pass,
They have no lasting part.

The only thing that ever lasts
Is the love offered me,
And I hold faithful to the good
That He has promised me.

I know His plans are for my good,
And I’ll live them one day,
But for now, I will wait on Him,
Rejoicing, while I pray.

Psalm 27:13-14
I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment