Thursday, October 22, 2015

No Sweeter View


You send us out into the world
With work we’re meant to do,
And we are more than glad to go,
To see each effort through.

But, when the work has all been done,
There is no sweeter view
Than that which says, “At Last, I’m home
To hearth, and loved ones, too.”

Someday my work will finish, Lord,
I’ll have done as You’ve asked
And I will have completed all
The chores I have been tasked.

And when the day comes that I’m done,
I no longer must roam,
Please turn me once more on the path
That will lead me back home.   

Mark 2:1
A few days later, when Jesus again entered Capernaum, the people heard that he had come home.

This photo of Mt Rainier is a gift from NB, who was so kind to share it with us. Thank you, N, for your patience while the praise that goes with it was forming.

No comments:

Post a Comment