Sunday, March 24, 2013

When I Look Back


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I don’t want to look back one day
And think, “I did it wrong”;
I missed a chance to hug a friend,
Or left an unsung song.
I found someone who was in need
And offered them my back,
Or turned, in fear from giving aid,
To one under attack.
 
I want to look back, at the end
Of all my earthly days,
And hope that I’ve lived life such that
I’ve earned my master’s praise.
“Well done, my good and faithful child,
Your servant’s heart came through.
Now leave behind the world of woe;
You’ve rejoicing to do.

Matthew 25:21
“His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’

No comments:

Post a Comment