Sunday, March 18, 2012

In God's Time Zone















I know that you have mighty plans,
Many of them for me,
And I can hardly wait until
I fill that destiny.

But, in the meantime, there are things
That I’d like you to do,
And, frankly there are several, Lord,
I need you to get to.

I know that you have your time line
And that it’s for the best,
But could you hurry up a bit,
Put mine before the rest?

It’s just that I’m impatient, Lord,
I have this perfect plan.
I need to get it done real fast,
I know you understand!!

It’s just so hard to have to wait,
It’s really untoward.
I’m hesitant to ask, did you
Forget to spring forward?

Oh Lord, I know your plan is best
And in your perfect time.
I’m working on my impatience
But it’s an uphill climb.

2 Peter 3:8
But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment