Thursday, May 19, 2022

The Better Me


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Now and again I catch a glimpse
Of who I’m meant to be.
I know that I am not there yet,
But someday I’ll be me.
 
I’ll walk closer in His footsteps
And speak words He might say.
I’ll offer grace and forgiveness
To those I meet each day.
 
To those who’ve wandered far astray,
I’ll lend a helping hand,
And speak His truth to precious souls
Who don’t yet understand.
 
I’m not the me I’m meant to be,
I’ve a long way to go,
But, by His Grace and with His help,
Someday that me will show.
 
Philippians 2:2-3
complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind. Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment