Friday, May 13, 2022

Lie Down and Sleep

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hear the night whisper to me
Of rest and peaceful sleep
For I am His and He will watch
Over His weary sheep.
 
I cannot lie down and find rest
Without knowing He’s near
To keep me safe from my worst dreams
And everything I fear.
 
They come around when darkness falls,
Remind me of my sin
And that I’m unworthy of grace.
They tell me I can’t win.
 
But then He calls me by my name,
He tells me I’m his own,
And I know I can sleep safely
For I am not alone.
 
I hear the night whisper to me
Of rest and peaceful sleep
For I am safe with my shepherd,
And I am His to keep.
 
Psalm 4:8
In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.

1 comment:

  1. AMEN. TY LORD. KEEP ME MY MOM AND FRIENDS AND FAMILY IN YOUR CLOSE CARE ALWAYS. 🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete