Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Psalm 145:4-5

 
Psalm 145:4-5
One generation commends your works to another; they tell of your mighty acts. They speak of the glorious splendor of your majesty - and I will meditate on your wonderful works.

I heard of You when I was small,
I knew You in my youth,
And as I age, I reflect on
A life lived with Your truth.

You are the God who formed the earth,
Turned deserts into seas.
You are the God who lit the stars
And dressed the autumn trees.

You are the God who set a song
Into the robin’s heart,
And still lifts up the rising sun
To give each day its start.

You are the God of majesty,
And the small hope unseen.
You are the God who saw my sin
And washed my lost soul clean.

I stand in awe of all You’ve done,
Of all that You still do.
In awe, I fall down to my knees
And lift my praise to You!

No comments:

Post a Comment