Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Psalm 139:7-10

 
Psalm 139:7-10
Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me

You see me go before I leave
And know the path I’ll walk.
You know the thoughts inside my head
Before I start to talk.

You saw the ending of my life
Even before my birth,
And yet You still watch over me
As if I hold great worth.

My mind cannot quite comprehend
How such a love can be,
But it means I can never go
So far You can’t see me.

Though I might lose sight of myself,
You’ll still have me in view.
Though I might land on some lost shore,
I’ll still be next to You!

No comments:

Post a Comment