Monday, February 1, 2016

Mythical Fears


I worry about little things
Until I make them large,
When I should turn them over to
The One who is in charge.
 
I fret on what might come to pass
And dread what I can’t see,
Working myself into a froth
For what might never be.
 
I tell myself You have this world
In hands most competent,
Yet it’s in worry, not in faith,
That so much time is spent.
 
So help me step back from the myths
That worry won’t make real
And trust in Him to be my strength,
Those false worries to heal.
 
1 Peter 5:7
Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

This picture and the challenge to write a praise that would fit it come from our wonderful meme creator, TAF. I have to say, that was FUN!!

2 comments:

  1. My sweet friend, Terry, shared your blog with me and told me about your "praise a day" idea. I love this. What a creative, beautiful way of spreading God's wonder and giving Him all the praise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bless you for your kind words. You know Terry makes all the wonderful meme's on the blog, don't you?! Would you give her a hug for me, please. She's too far away for me to hug... :)

    ReplyDelete