Friday, February 5, 2016

A Quiet Place To Rest



Come with me to a quiet place
And find your rest in Me.
I am the peace that you have sought
And I will always be.

Be still within My company
And find that which you seek.
I know what you are looking for,
There is no need to speak.

The world is not an easy place
Its burdens can be great,
But I will give you respite, child.
I’m here, don’t hesitate.

Come with me to a quiet place
And find your rest in me.
I am who I am, you are Mine,
As you will always be.

Mark 6:31 
Then, because so many people were coming and going that they did not even have a chance to eat, he said to them, “Come with me by yourselves to a quiet place and get some rest.”

This photo is a blessing from Carol Hawley of A Gallery Visit. I found this verse this morning and saw her photo this afternoon. Thanks, Carol, for the perfect photo. Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment