Thursday, January 28, 2016

In Spirit and Truth


I seek Him in the flesh and bone,
In stone and rock and tree,
But I have only found Him in
The love He gives to me.
The love that left His gloried state
To walk the earth with men,
Living to show us how to live,
Then dying for our sin.
I see the worlds formed by His hand,
The universe displayed,
But it’s in His enduring love
That my redemption’s made.
So when I seek Him in the world
I find what He has done,
But I can only find Him when
I seek Him through His Son.
 
John 4:23-24
Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”

No comments:

Post a Comment