Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Stumbling on the Path


I feel as If I’m walking blind
Along a rugged way.
I trip and tumble, and I fear
I might quit and stay down.
 
Yet when I feel most in the dark,
With scraped and bleeding knees,
I hear Your voice call out to me,
“My child, I hear your pleas.”
 
“The way may not be smooth right now,
But I will walk by you.
Then, when you stumble, I’ll be there
To help you walk on through.“
 
“Soon we will walk out of the rough
And into a new light,
But I will help you until then
For you are my delight.”
 
Isaiah 42:16 I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them.

No comments:

Post a Comment