Sunday, November 29, 2015

PRAISE MEMES


My dear friend, who is vastly talented and very faith filled, has started making these memes for my Facebook page. It has occurred to me that many of you don't follow us on Facebook, so I want to post them here, too. Thus, here are a few to start with and I'll post more over the next few days and then continue to post them as she creates more of them. Many of the photos used in the memes are mine, but many are hers as well. Some even come from others who have been kind enough to bless us with permission to use them. My thanks to TAF for all her hard work to create these and to everyone who has been kind enough to share their photos with us. Please fell free, as usual, to copy or share these as you feel so moved. If you want to follow us on Facebook we are at
 





No comments:

Post a Comment