Friday, October 3, 2014

Mansions


On earth we build mansions of stone
And fill them with our pride,
Yet all the while we live in fear
Of losing what’s inside.
 
God builds mansions filled with the lives
Of those Christ came to save.
Each room is home to redeemed souls
Who’ve risen from the grave.
 
While He walked here, upon the earth,
He laid foundations there,
That we might have a home with Him
When we lay down life’s care.
 
So let us build our mansions here,
But know without a doubt,
God has a room He holds for us,
That we can dream about.
 
John 14:1-3
“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

This lovely photo of Sandringham Estate was a blessing from KJ. Thank you, so much, for the perfect photo for this praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment