Thursday, January 12, 2012

When I Can't Find the Words




















Sometimes I simply cannot find
The perfect word or phrase,
Or even pin down properly
What I most want to praise.
Most often I must to turn to you
And let you be my voice,
For my words won’t reflect your plan
If you don’t guide my choice.

Today is just one of those days,
I don’t know where to start
To paraphrase the gratitude
That I feel in my heart.
So I will offer to my friends
That perfect little gift
With which you started out my day,
To give their hearts a lift.

Thank you for the beauty and the glory with which you mark my world.

1 Peter 4:11If anyone speaks, they should do so as one who speaks the very words of God. If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment