Friday, December 3, 2010

Jeremiah 1:5
















How do you pick the all people
You send to cross my path?
There’re so many variables
I can’t figure the math.

This one brings me laughter & fun,
That one shows me new ways.
This one makes me needed again,
And that one brightens my days.

All need something special from me,
All have so much to give;
Each in their very special way
Give me reasons to live.

How did you weave all the patterns,
The colors that they bring?
How did you find the perfect mix?
Each strand’s a precious thing.

How do you pick all the people
Woven into my heart?
You must have had my pattern planned
Before my life could start.

Thank you, Lord, I love the design
You’ve patterned just for me.
I can’t wait til I get to see
Who my next color will be!

Jeremiah 1:5
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you

No comments:

Post a Comment