Thursday, August 3, 2023

Walking In His Light


 

 

 

 

 

 

I’ve walked this world for many years
And will for a few more.
I’ve lived in joy and sometimes fear,
Not knowing what’s in store.

I’ve walked through sorrow and despair,
And rejoiced with delight,
Yet, good or bad, in tears or joy,
I’ve stayed within Your Light.

Sometimes I didn’t notice it,
If I had glanced away,
But with it I could see the path
And not go far astray.

I cannot know what lies ahead,
Tomorrow’s out of sight,
But I will walk on through this world,
Keeping within Your Light.

John 11:9-10
Jesus answered, “Are there not twelve hours in the day? If anyone walks in the day, he does not stumble, because he sees the light of this world. But if anyone walks in the night, he stumbles, because the light is not in him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment