Tuesday, June 13, 2023

He Knows His Sheep


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As the shepherd knows his sheep
And calls them each by name,
So has my Savior called to me.
His loving grace, I claim.
 
I tend to be a wayward soul,
But, when I hear His voice,
I follow wherever He leads.
For that is my soul’s choice.
 
Though I may walk some rocky paths
Or stray through darkened vales,
My Shepherd watches over me
Through all of life’s travails.
 
Yet, when the way becomes too rough,
The storms to fierce to face,
He shelters within His love
And shields me with His grace.
 
He is my Shepherd, I’m His lamb,
My soul is His to keep.
For He has called me by my name,
The Shepherd knows His sheep.
 
Nahum 1:7
The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; he knows those who take refuge in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment