Saturday, December 3, 2022

So Many Prayers


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Oh Lord, I lift a prayer for those
Who can’t speak on their own
And for those who’ve wandered too far,
The lost and all alone.
 
I lift a prayer for the weary
Who’ve given up on hope,
Those who have only tears to share
As they struggle to cope.
 
I lift a prayer for those who grieve
The loved ones they have lost,
And for those who carry the scars
From paying a high cost.
 
I lift a prayer for those who serve,
Who stand against the dark,
Those who have sacrificed so much,
A life, too often stark.
 
Oh Lord, this is a broken world
And we are far astray,
But such is Your great love for us,
You hear each prayer we pray.
 
1 Timothy 2:1
First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people,

No comments:

Post a Comment