Tuesday, July 12, 2016

In Large Letters


I wanted to be sure you see
How much I love you, child,
Though you have lived a wayward life,
Too often running wild.
 
So I have written of my love
In letters large and clear
That you might never have a doubt
That I hold you most dear.
 
I wrote my love in mountain peaks
In canyons deep and wide.
I wrote my love in sweeping skies
And in the rolling tide.
 
I wrote my love in open plains
That reach beyond your sight
And in the endless field of stars
Lighting the sky at night.
 
I wrote my love in letters large
That you might understand
I love you more than all the worlds
I wrote with my own hand.
 
Galatians 6:11 See what large letters I use as I write to you with my own hand!

This incredible photo was taken by my cousin, Chloe Phillips-Harris, on her current adventure in Kazakhstan. Thank you, sweet Chloe, for letting me share your exquisite photo with all my friends! You can follow Chloe at https://chloephillipsharris.wordpress.com/ or on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Chloe-Phillips-Harris-Adventurer-256834944381988/ Chloe lives life as a great adventure and gives back to others, human and animal, in even greater measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment