Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Your Grace


Lord, let my praise reflect Your Grace
For that was what it took
To make perfection from a day
That seemed lost, at first look.
                    
The chaos of my busy world,
With all its stress and doubt,
Was distracting me from the peace
That You are all about.
 
And as I reached the frazzled end
Of what peace I had left,
I realized how lost I felt,
Dismayed and quite bereft.
 
It was at that precise moment
That Your Grace touched my heart
And I found deep within my soul
A place where peace could start.
 
I stopped and let the busy world
Settle back into place
And then I moved on through my day
Living within Your Grace.
 
Philippians 4:7
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment