Sunday, September 21, 2014

Dust
















Each week, when I clean up the house,
The dust flies everywhere.
I know I cleaned it up last week
And yet, this week, it’s there.
 
I can’t imagine where it’s from,
It has no great value,
And yet it’s always back again
Despite all that I do. 
 
The Bible says God gathered dust
To form from it a man
And then God breathed life into him.
That’s how this all began.
 
So that makes dust more relevant,
In fact, it seems a must.
If God could make good use of it
Then I can too, I trust.
Each week I’ll clean the new dust up,
And grimace with disgust,
But now then I’ll take time to
Kick up a little dust.
 
Genesis 2:7
Then the Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

No comments:

Post a Comment