Thursday, February 23, 2012

Be Strong and Courageous














Some people live upon the shore,
Dancing beyond each wave.
While others head out to the deep,
Seemingly so brave.

And each of them feels safest when
They do what they know best,
But when life turns them faced about
They quail at the new test.

Though, I am somewhere in between
Stay safe and boldly go,
I find I’m often frightened by
The things that I don’t know.

But, whether I am off to sea
Or safe upon the shore,
I know that you will stay with me
And I will fear no more.
For, though the waves may seem more fierce
Than I have known before,
I’m safest when I’m by your side
At sea or on the shore.

Joshua 1:9
9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”

No comments:

Post a Comment