Friday, December 9, 2011

Psalm 104:19


The days go by so quickly now,
The nights linger too long.
It seems the sun has just come up
When I hear evening’s song.
The moon light ripples on the bay
And stars begin to shine;
The sun slips down below the hills
Through skies of sparkling wine.

The seasons soon will turn around,
 The world will fill with light;
For you have set the sun and moon
Upon their scheduled flight
And, though it leaves me lost sometimes,
I know I’ll be alright.
But, for now, I must learn to live
With less day and more night.


Psalm 104:19
He made the moon to mark the seasons, and the sun knows when to go down.

1 comment:

  1. Have I mentioned how blessed you are recently? God provides the most amazing opportunities to all of us, all we need to do is open our eyes to the beauty and His Glory. This was one of those instances....and you chose to see!

    ReplyDelete