Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Psalm 143: 8-11





















Oh Lord, when I am troubled
I listen for your voice;
I seek you with the morning sun,
I rise up and rejoice.
For though my enemies are strong
And seek to break my will.
I take my refuge in your love;
Through pain, I praise you still.
For in you I will find my joy
And through you I will grow
To rise upon the wings of faith
Where sorrow cannot go.


Psalm 143
8 Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,
   for I have put my trust in you.
Show me the way I should go,
   for to you I entrust my life.
9 Rescue me from my enemies, LORD,
   for I hide myself in you.
10 Teach me to do your will,
   for you are my God;
may your good Spirit
   lead me on level ground.
 11 For your name’s sake, LORD, preserve my life;
   in your righteousness, bring me out of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment