Friday, April 20, 2018

Learning to Soar - Re-Posted

With all that happens in the world,
The tears that never end,
Sometimes it feels that, though I try,
I fly against the wind.
I know that I don’t fly alone,
You guard me to the end,
But I forget that, when I’m caught
Flying against the wind.

You’ve shown me how to ride the storm,
Each broken wing you mend.
Yet still I fear to try to rise,
I fly against the wind.
Oh Lord, please show me one more time,
Then help me comprehend,
That I can rise above this world
And soar upon the wind.

Isaiah 30:20-21
Although the Lord gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, your teachers will be hidden no more; with your own eyes you will see them. Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment