Sunday, April 8, 2018

Greater Than All - Re-Posted

The mountain only reaches up
So far into the sky,
And though the oceans reach great depths
Some day they will run dry.
Even the heavens, vast and wide,
Have limits to them, too.
There is nothing in creation
That can compare to You. 
 
You are both master and maker,
And hold all in Your hand.
I hear the words as I say them,
But still can’t understand
The magnitude of who You are
And all creations scope.
Yet this I understand full well,
Without You there’s no hope.
 
So I will rest my faith in You,
Though I can’t understand
How You can hold the universe 
And me, both in one hand.
 
John 10:29-30 
My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.”

No comments:

Post a Comment