Monday, February 5, 2018

How Vast Your Majesty - Re-Posted

I flew above the earth today,
With all its majesty
Lying spread out before my eyes,
As far as I could see.

And from that viewpoint upon high
I noticed something small.
It was my shadow far below,
Where light did not quite fall.

It slipped along the mountains rim
And down across the plain.
It rode beneath the flying clouds
And just behind the rain.

And it occurred to me right then
How vast this world must be,
And this is but a single earth
In all eternity.

How small am I, in all your works,
How vast your majesty.
And yet, of all your mighty works,
You gave your life for me.

1 John 4:9
This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.

No comments:

Post a Comment